Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ticker!

So believe it or not the little poppy seed has been growing, growing, growing so much this past week that it is on its way to the size of a lentil bean! The most exciting part of this though is that the poppy's little heart has already started beating! Is that not amazing?! There is a little ticker down there now. Amazing changes are happening that are setting the stage for skin, bones, organs, muscles, etc. The little heart beats at 150 beats per minute. I cannot wait until March 26th when we get to hear it ourselves!

I have been ok and sick a few times but for the most part good. I'm already noticing changes to my body, small ones but definitely changes.

We told my extended family on Sunday at lunch. We had a surprise party Sat night for my grandparent's (maternal) 60th wedding anny with friends and family. Then on Sunday we went to lunch to celebrate with just family again. We found a card that said new great-grandbaby on it and gave it to my grandmother. She yelled with excitement and then stood up and read everyone the card. It was a really fun way to let everyone know. They are all super excited and really happy for us.

So pretty much everyone knows now. Which is very exciting. And everyone keeps asking us about twins which is strangely odd and makes me wonder if when we go to the doc on the 26th if we'll hear one heartbeat or two . . .

1 comment:

Toffamu said...

Hey, I am so excited for you guys and your little poppyseed. I am blessed to have met you guys and can't wait to meet your little lentil bean.

Tiff