Wednesday, March 5, 2008

5 Weeks!

So tomorrow I wake up 5 weeks pregnant. The prenatal vitamins that I have been taking come with two pills, one is a pure DHA pill and the other is the vitamin. I've been taking them at the same time and they have been giving me acid reflux. So, today I took the DHA with my breakfast and the vitamin with lunch and it went much, much better. So I am very happy about that. I have indigestion/acid reflux right now after eating dinner. Just the littlest bit of spice and it sets me off but only at night I've noticed. Which is extremely frustrating. So my sweet hubby is at CVS right now getting me some Tums. Hopefully that will calm the burn and I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Oh, and Matthew asked me to write that we would be totally happy with a girl too, of course. What we really want is just a healthy and happy baby and will be content with a boy or a girl. He's going to be such a good daddy.

1 comment:

The Hodges said...

Hey girl it's Kristine congratulations on the new addition. I know yall will be great parents. Babies are just great because it's a piece of you and a piece of him with the love of god behind yall. I bet that baby comes out with alot of hair. LOL! No matter what the baby is it will be beautiful. Now there is only one in there right? LOL!