I'm officially in my second tri! One down, two to go!! Which is pretty exciting and very encouraging. My chances of having a miscarriage are way less now. I'm doing great and all the 'aches' and pains that I have been dealing with are basically non existent. It's pretty much just heartburn every once in a while. I'm in the in between stage on clothes which is kind of frustrating. My regular jeans don't fit at all now, at all. Most of my tops still fit but if they're not long then I don't feel comfortable wearing them. Also, you can tell I've gained weight but I don't have a nice little round ball so its not so obvious that I'm prego. I'm definitely starting to show a little though, which is very exciting. It takes a lot longer to show with your first though. It's just nice to have some physical proof that everything I've been going through is actually going to have an end result. Which I am very excited about. Right now the most exciting thing is June 16th at 9am. That is the day and time of my next sono and I seriously cannot wait! We are definitely going to find out what it is. 5 weeks and counting and we'll know if it is going to be Hudson or Camille! AGH! the excitement is a little hard to contain. Just think, 6 months and Matthew and I will have a little baby that we made together here, in our arms. Amazing.
So the poppy seed is now the size of a lemon, about 3 1/2 inches long! The baby is doing all sorts of things now! The baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb! Just think of a little miniature baby with it's thumb in its mouth! Thanks to brain impulses, the facial muscles are getting a workout as tiny features form one expression after another. The kidneys are producing urine, which is released into the amniotic fluid — a process that will continue until birth. Yes, the baby is peeing inside of me. Lovely. I just pray everything is going ok, the baby is developing properly and that its healthy!
It's crazy how fast time goes by. In 11 days we'll have been married one year! I'm already 3 months pregnant and it feels like we found out yesterday. And before we know it, I'll be going in to labor. We'll be leaving our house for the last time just the two of us and coming back with our lives completely changed and for the better. I really hope time slows down when that baby gets here. I try not to think about the fact I only get 8 weeks maternity leave and then I have to leave my little baby everyday and go to work. I already know its going to be one of the hardest things I will ever experience. We are praying for the Lord to show us who to trust our little baby with. It's amazing how much this little one has already got us worried and fretting over every little thing. Parenthood is going to be one crazy ride!
Guest Bedroom
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment