Hey everyone! Sorry I'm not good at posting all the time! I'm pretty much the same but at the same time better. Definitely tired. Definitely having mood swings and crying randomly. But some days I'm good all day. I've noticed that if I have a super busy day then the next day I'm pretty much a lump on a log and good for nothing. Matthew has been super sweet and supportive. He's been cleaning the house, doing laundry and he brought me home roses the other day not to mention all the little thoughtful things he's done. He's such a good hubby and going to be such an awesome daddy! He's been patient with me and my moods which has been extra helpful as it helps me get over my moods faster. We just keep telling ourselves its not permanent, just 9 months. The upside is that its only 5 more weeks to the end of my first tri!!! That's so encouraging!!! Ok so I totally had to copy this from one of the websites I'm on, it makes me feel better: "This is often an emotional period for many women, a time when you may not feel as excited about your pregnancy as you think you should. Not to worry—this is normal! Within a few weeks, your joy will be hard to contain! And don't be concerned if you're also feeling a little tired. That’s normal too!" Yeah, I feel normal.
So what's up with the baby this week? Well, the poppy is now the size of a kumquat and is 1.25-1.5 inches long from head to bottom. The baby swallows now and is constantly kicking. Nails are forming on the tiny toes and fingers and the hands are long enough now to touch! Basically, the little tike is just busy growing away and getting bigger day by day.
Matthew and I are almost married a year!! We are going to San Antonio in a couple of weeks to celebrate and cannot wait. We are so looking forward to getting away together and just enjoying the river. The weather should be perfect! Speaking of perfect weather we went on a picnic yesterday in the Botanical, it was perfect!
Love y'all!
Guest Bedroom
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment